samedi 15 octobre 2011

Anybody attended medical tourism exhibits in NY lately?



Has anybody been offered lately the "opportunity" to reach hundreds of participants in an exhibit in New York City related to medical tourism in 2010 and 2011? Have you attended such an exhibit? Does anybody have pictures of hundreds attending such an exhibit?


Has the exhibit been "unexpectedly" cancelled? Has its organizer sent an email offering a refund only to delay and never ever return the funds? Has its organizer simply said "sue me in New York" knowing that the cost of an attorney is higher than the fee misappropiated?


We look forward to your comments, anonymous or not.




2 commentaires:

El Quijote del GED a dit…

I wish the person who placed information that was not placed by me would contact me so that I can be much more helpful.

El Quijote del GED a dit…

The best way to contact El Quijote del GED is by email at
martin@mygedhotline.com